Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Our house is a 3-D slider puzzle right now!
You know those little slider puzzle games with numbers from 1 to 15? That's what my house looks like this week!! The numbers are pieces of furniture and clothes and computers. We are moving and rearranging the boys and it's crazy! My 12 year old son will have a bedroom to himself for the first time since he was a baby. He wants a giant orange biohazard sign on his bedroom door! He is excited to have his own desk and a sunny room for his bird. The other boys will have high single bunks with long desks underneath. They are thrilled! (Well, maybe little-man is a little anxious about being up high, but I think he will eventually love it.) This is gonna take a while... see ya later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey! I'm with ya! My house looks the same way! At first it was moving Tiffany out of her room so Buddy could move into it, while moving Buddy out of his room and moving Sasha in. Now, it's still moving Tiffany into her new "place" and Buddy into his new room, packing Sasha's things and moving my craft cabinets and such into the empty room... Needless to say, I really thought that by now my house would be in somewhat of order, but ... perhaps another month or so, and I'll see it put together... No, probably not! :-)
So Tiff is still going to move 'out'? I thought she's have a different mindset now. But, hey! You get a room for YOU!! I would love to have a room for my sewing a stuff!! You'll enjoy it so much.
Post a Comment