Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Wedding, Saturday, May 17

Everything turned out nice!! And I don't think anyone forgot anything. Usually the rings get left home or something (which happened the day I got married), but the wedding was great! There were so many helping hands and happy people, it made for a wonderful day for my daughter and her new husband. Here are a few pictures. I will share more as soon as the photographer gets them to us.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Momonamission,

Two weddings to attend back to back. WOW! One to help plan, one to sit back and enjoy. I enjoyed our table conversation this evening. As you can see I didn't waste any time checking out your daughter's wedding pictures. They are beautiful. I love that dress. I wish I could wear her size. It is very pretty and she graced it with such beauty. The bridesmaid dresses are very lovely and dainty. I also noticed the cake... very nice. I noticed you made another dress below for your other daughter and it really looks pretty too. Tell my friend he has a gem in you. Your talents are beyond words. I'll periodically stop by and check out the blog. Hopefully more pixs will be available. Again,Congratulations!