Thursday, February 5, 2009

Long Time No Blog

We actually did live through the food storage test! I saw where I left off and thought... "Everybody probably thinks we starved to death!" But we did just fine!!

Last July I was called to work in the Primary at church (that's our children's organization) and I've been extra busy ever since. I have looked at my blog pages 2 or 3 times since last summer!

I've decided that I'll add something now and then IF time allows.

So here's hoping for an end to the bitter cold (14 degrees is bitter for north Florida!) and a great spring time! I am going to plant veggies and flowers all over my yard and hopefully have some food and beauty!

I have to get tucked in for the night. Sweet dreams!

4 comments:

Cara said...

Hey, nice to see you again! I was just called to teach in Primary as well, what class are you teaching? (CTR5 here...I seriously need some energy supplements or something!)

Good luck with the garden, what are you planning on planting?

Jenn said...

Thank you for a new post! I did wonder what happened! Hope to hear more from you soon. Primary will wear you out, that is for sure:P

MomOnAMission said...

Thanks for looking in!

I was actually called as 2nd counselor last summer, made 1st counselor in the fall and 2 weeks ago I was called as President. It's gotten busier and busier, but is loads of fun!!

MomOnAMission said...

As far as a garden, we are going to plant everything we can manage. We are looking at seed catlogs to get inspired and the kids are all going to choose something. We will start turning the earth next week. I need to get my hands on some extra shovels! My goal is to do as much as I can without cost. If anyone knows of any landscape timbers that I can get for free or next to nothing, send me a note!