Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Never been tagged before...

I'm one of those who tosses all the forwarded emails and never sends the chain letters on... but this one I'll do since it's you Jennifer!



3 JOYS
My family, especially watching my children learn new things.
Music. Singing for people is the best!
My testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

3 FEARS
Deep water. Not a good swimmer here.
Losing a child as in kidnapping, etc. (There are things worse than death.)
Losing my health and not being able to care for my family.


3 GOALS
Goal weight: 125 lbs. (Only about 14 pounds to go!)
To have food storage enough to survive and share if needed.
To become certified to teach Dr. Fuhrman's Eat For Health Program.

3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS
Dr Fuhrman's Eat to Live/Eat For Health philosophy
Eating healthy food without going crazy.
Sewing with my 10 year old daughter. She has a real sewing machine and is quickly falling in love with fabric! We might even open an etsy store in a couple of months. (I'll let you know!)


3 RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS
I was allergic to chocolate when I was young, so I've been making up for time too!Thankfully, somehow I grew out of it.
I read over 7000 pages aloud to my younger children last year. Some of these were very big novels like Harry Potter books and Eragon.
I broke my arm in Salt Lake City and got to go to the Primary Children's Hospital when it was still owned and operated by the church. That was in 1971.


I tag: Melody (if no one's gotten you yet!!)

1 comment:

Melody said...

I was tagged a little while back. I'll have to post it so you can see my answers.